We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Thursday, May 03, 2007
Patience is good...patience is a virtue...patience is...
...well...VERY DIFFICULT FOR ME.

There, I said it!

I am making a huge effort at the whole patience thing. I've made it almost 5 weeks without bugging anyone for information. I know that if there is information to have, I will get it. The problem is, sometimes I just want to bug someone, maybe for the sheer feeling of being proactive? I don't know. But I know that 5 weeks is monumental for me. I am very busy. The days are passing quickly into weeks. Life is not slowing down, and right now, that's okay with me. But 5 weeks, guys! I figure if I'm not going to bug anyone at the agency, I might as well bug y'all. Because if I don't let this out, my head is going to explode from all my pent up patience!!!!!!

Can patience be penned (pent - pinned - whatever) up? Or is it the impatience?

Hmmm...interesting question.

Either way, I know my feelings are normal. But it doesn't make them any easier to deal with.

Okay, enough whining & venting for the day. Thanks for listening, and hopefully I'll have something good to say soon.
4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I know, I'm right there with you! Anticipation just KILLS me!! I'm hoping and praying for some good news for you guys soon. love you, Kristy

Blogger Jane said...
Oh sister, I too want it on my time. I thank God for working in my pea brain to realize that I will live and be okay, better than okay, on His time frame. But I have to remind myself of that DAILY! Praying for ya!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I don't think I would have lasted 5 days, let alone 5 weeks. I'll be praying for y'all and for news! :)

-April

Blogger kate said...
BUT, I thought I was being VERY good and patient and then found out my agency hadn't done anything for five months!! I'd been in contact with them, but assumed (dreaded word) that everything was fine because I hadn't heard otherwise.

So...bugging is not all bad...