We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Thursday, April 19, 2007
If you are Local & Interested...
...my sister-in-law, Kristy, has coordinated a pancake breakfast to help us offset some of our final costs associated with the adoption.

So...if you can come, I wanted to let you know about the breakfast and let you know that I have tickets for sale, if you are interested.

Here are the details:

Pancake Breakfast
THIS Saturday, April 21
8:00 - 11:00 a.m. (come eat breakfast before going to the A-Day game, if you would like!)

Tickets are being presold for $5 and at they door, they will be $8.

The breakfast will be held at:
Central Church of Christ
304 Hargrove Road
Tuscaloosa, AL

Please let me know (call, email, stop by) if you would like more information and/or tickets and I will get them to you!
6 Comments:
Blogger Elle said...
I we were anywhere close we would be there in a heartbeat.

Blogger Jane said...
If it were the following Saturday, we just might make the drive over to our former home state of AL, but Jack has to work this weekend and I am not up for a road trip alone this week.

Blogger Suz said...
Oh, I wish I were close and I'd be there with my fam! I hope it is successful!!!

Blogger Deb said...
I too wish we were local to be able to come. I hope it went well.

Blogger mommyto5 said...
Sounds yummy! Hope it was a success:)

Blogger Suz said...
How did the pancake breakfast go? It sounds delicious, I hope it was successful for you!!