**if you've had problems loading the video, try it now...it should be fixed**Alright...I am trying this out. I consider myself fairly technologically literate. I can navigate around and am always trying to learn about new computer-related stuff. My cool friend, Elle, is a whiz at this stuff (hence the really awesome blog design I have). But even though I don't know HOW to make graphics, given the time, I'm confident enough in my abilities to know that I could LEARN . Unfortunately, I haven't had much time to sit down and teach myself this art, so it's not something that I can do at the present time. Anyway,
I've recently
learned about been frustrated by the whole DVD-making experience. The software I've been using has given me fit after fit (not to mention that I started out using a laptop that just didn't have a ton of space on it - hence the beginning of some of my problems & frustration). We used the laptop for a while, and FINALLY our new desktop (hooray GI Bill!!) came in. I have been using a great external hard drive to save & then transfer my huge files from the laptop to desktop. Both our laptop AND desktop have quit recognizing said hard drive. Period. And I have a great video on that hard drive that needs editing. It's also on the laptop, but the editing software is on the desktop. Grrr... Instead of getting ANYTHING done last night, I fooled with trying to set up a wireless sharing connection between the two computers and did it work? No.
I have a lot to learn.
But in the meantime, I also decided to try my hand at testing out the whole posting videos to blogger thing. So here is my first blog video, assuming it will work. I apologize right now for its lack of interestingness....as well as for my extreme Southern accent. But, well, neither can really be helped at this point. ;)
This is our adventure to the partially frozen, partially soggy beach in Vladivostok. For my sake, try not to fall asleep... please?
Hope you get it working.
There's so many people out there fishing. Crazy! And the truck! Ha!
I was cold watching it.
You did a great job on your first video. Congratz!
It was so great talking on the phone the other night. I'm really looking forward to meeting you and getting our boys together some day!
Adrienne