We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Monday, June 04, 2007
Just call me Paparazzi
I am not one to post multiple times during the day, but I figure if there is no adoption news to report, I might as well post pictures. Someday, I'll get into more thoughtful posts - but for now, I'm just working on keeping spirits up.

I checked on Nathan a minute ago (as he works on this project), and got a few pics snapped before he realized I was outside. He really thinks I take too many pictures, but I respectfully disagree!

So here are a few pics of him working on Little I's newest piece of furniture. Nathan REALLY has no idea what sort of trouble he's gotten himself into by building this bookcase. He absolutely WILL NOT be able to claim incompetence, when I decide to ask him to build more stuff in the future (next up! shoe organizer for our closet!!).

There's not a lot that Nathan can't learn to do - or figure out. How fortunate am I to be married to such a man?!



2 Comments:
Blogger Becky and Keith said...
Isn't it great to have such a handy man?? Wait until you start your honey-do list after this first bookshelf is built! My husband has put a moratorium on honey-do projects because my list keeps growing and growing. :-) I'm a picture taker too... and I also scrapbook. No such thing as too many pictures in my opinion! :-) I hope this waiting time speeds up for you!

Blogger Maggie said...
Do you ever loan him out for random building projects? I have a few things that need doing over here! :-)