We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Friday, May 11, 2007
Blogger Vacation
It's time for a vacation. Not really, I'm not going anywhere, but just wanted to let y'all know that I'm taking a little blogger vacation, at least for a few days. I'm still around, and you can reach me at my email address, if you wanna holler at me...I'm just not going to be actively posting and didn't want you to worry.

Love to you all...
1 Comments:
Blogger Valerie said...
Fair enough, you deserve it! I've been following your blog and can't wait till you get to the part about "and they lived happily ever after"!