We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Good morning!
Just wanted to give a very quick report...

We got our medical reports in and I am proud to say that we are clear of the bloodborne pathogens that Russia requires us to be clear of. So, we are pretty well done with anything that *we* have to gather! Hooray!! Here's the updated copy of our Dossier checklist:



So there's that!

I also wanted to mention that my family came down this weekend -- my sister was in a play here in Tuscaloosa. So it was nice to see them and go to church w/ them on Father's Day. Here are just a couple pictures from the weekend:

The crew after Sarah's play


Sunday after church

With the Nat :)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Did you cut your hair?? It's looks great! I remember when you got your hair cut for the first time when you were a "wittle" girl...you had such pretty long hair and wanted it cut SO badly! Guess you wanted to be like your Aunt Cher *hahahha* Just wanted to let you know I pray for you & Nathan...and I'm looking forward to the vendor sale on August 14th!!

Love you! ~Cher~ SOON to be GREAT aunt cheryl :o)

Blogger Melissa said...
Yeah, I got it cut a few months ago (it's probably not very evident in the pictures I've posted before)...but now I'm letting it grow out again. I just can't stand to have it too short for too long!!

Thanks so much for your prayers -- and thanks for working the vendor sale, you will be a fantastic saleswoman!! ;)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Thanks for asking me to do it! I'm excited about it...we'll get it set up just right...and hopefully a LOT of people will buy!