We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Monday, June 19, 2006
Slow Monday
Hi there! I really don't have anything much to report...I only wanted to check in and say Hello! I did get a call from Amy on Friday, and she said she's got our homestudy written!! Hooray!! Of course, there is still "tweaking" that needs to be done, and it's not been approved by her supervisor or CHI...however, the meat of it is there. Before it can be finalized, though, she is waiting on another reference letter or two as well as our ABI/FBI background checks to come in. So...more waiting! But I'm not letting it get me down, because once we finish waiting, we'll have everything together so we can wait some more!!! :) Ha ha!

But in the end, we will have our baby home, and it will all have been worth it.

Well, that's all the updating I have for now. I will post again soon! :)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:
Blogger Jennefer said...
Congrats on your homestudy! That is a big step. Soon you will move up to "waiting club" status with the rest of us!