We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Thursday, January 01, 2009
Happy New Year!!
I hope that 2009 will be a wonderful year filled with many blessings.  I hope we can all find ways in which we can serve others and live a faithful life.  

(hope you like my new look... if I can't have snow in real life, then I'll have a little snow on my blog - or at least on my header)

And remember...when you're writing a check, the year has changed (this is always one of the things that takes me about a month to remember every time)!
8 Comments:
Blogger Nathan said...
Hope everyone has a wonderful new year...hard to believe we're almost through with this decade. My, my, how time flies.

Blogger Lindsay said...
Love the new header!

Happy New Year to all your family. May it be a joyful and happy one for you all.

Blogger Carey and Norman said...
Love the new header! Happy New Year.

Happy New Year! Love the new header.

Blogger Jane said...
i'm hoping you don't get any real snow...cause that' means we most likely will get some the following day. you can visit my parents in Ohio and see snow...i'm sure Iliya would LOVE hanging on the farm with all the tractors and cows. :)

Happy New Year. praying for more blessings for your family.

Blogger Ronda said...
Happy New Year! I love the new look too.
Here's hoping my Crimson (Utah) beats your Crimson today :-)

Blogger jessy said...
I was looking over some old blog posts and saw a comment from you. I'm sorry that I haven't kept up, but it is so good to see that you brought home your little boy and that he is doing so well.
My 2 1/2 year old also got a tractor for Christmas. LOVES IT!

Blogger Cori said...
Happy New Year!!!!!