We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Friday, March 23, 2007
Hello from Seoul!
What a long day it has been!! I don't have time to post much, but I just wanted to let everyone know that we are offically half-a-world away from most of you and we are EXHAUSTED.

I took notes on the plane today and when I've got some time, I'll post our trip experience up until this point. I will tell you, though, it's been a long, emotional day.....

I hate to leave y'all hanging for details, but we are staying at the Hyatt in Seoul, and it is a very nice hotel.....the bathtub is calling my name. Followed closely by the bed! I'll post again later.

Love to all of you!
8 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Glad to hear you made it safely!! Dad checked your flight to see what time you made it into Korea. Hopefully you can get some sleep and head out tomorrow!!
We love you, Momma and Daddy

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Missa...

I've been anxious to hear from you! When I talked to Mamaw last night your mom & dad were there so I knew y'all had made it...I'm praying for you a happy & successful time while you're there and a safe trip home! LOVE YOU!!!!!!

~Cher...soon to be Great Aunt Cher again! Can't wait!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I must have checked to see if you posted 20 times last night. Can't wait to hear more. Glad you made it safely. -April

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Had ya'll on my mind all night and first thing this morning. I checked the blog as soon as I got to work. So glad everything is going well. I updated everyone here at the office. I'll continue to keep you in my prayers. Love, Kelly

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I have both of you in my thoughts and prayers. Glad that you made it to Seoul. Have a safe continuation of your trip! I can't wait to hear more. Leslie

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I am so glad you have made it to Seoul. Yall are in my prayers everyday. Can't wait to hear from yall. Love, Shana

Anonymous Anonymous said...
We wish you well on your journey to Vlad! Hope the weather continues to cooperate. We will continue to keep you in our prayers!
Michelle and Jeremy

Anonymous Anonymous said...
What an amazing adventure you are having right now! It's difficult to even imagine what you and Nathan are seeing, hearing, feeling, etc. Don't doubt for a second that many, many people are praying for you every step of the way...and eagerly awaiting whatever information you have time to share. Thanks for thinking of us and stopping to post even in your overwhelmed and exhausted state! LOVE to you both!!