We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Look what else I found!
I guess if this keeps up, we're gonna be known in the whole southeast! Crazy!!

http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/mld/ledgerenquirer/news/local/15106189.htm

So far, that I know of, we've been picked up on the AP by the H'ville Times, B'ham News, and the Ledger-Enquirer out of Columbus, GA! Wow!!
3 Comments:
Blogger Great Aunt Cheryl said...
Wow! We have celebs in our midst! That's really something for all of those papers to pick that up...Baby Cantaloupe will KNOW just how much he/she is wanted and already loved!

Ok...so you say...Baby Cantaloupe? I know...I'm just being silly...but
I remember when you were little and we went to Dadaw's family reunion (y'all were living in M'gomery) & we fixed a HUGE bowl of cantaloupe. But oh my you just ate & ate it b/c you had learned to love it that day! I think you & I ate half of it before we got to the reunion! You had to have been 2 or 3 years old b/c I was in the 7th grade. Some things just stick in your mind....

Blogger Trusty Husband said...
BTW, if you do a Googl* News search for 'Russian Adoption' your story comes up in the results. I saw the first story because I have a subscription that adds these stories to my goog news homepage. Pretty cool!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hey, just thought you'd like to know, I keep hearing from people up here in north Ala. that they've read the article. Beth (Phillips)Parker told me Sunday, she had read it and cried. "That's just so wonderful!" So yall will be famous before all is said and done! Ha!