We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Thursday, October 22, 2009
I Love This Blog
I keep this blog in my feed reader. It gives me a daily laugh...so I thought I might share it with you, so you can have a daily laugh, if you so choose. :)

The Cake Wrecks Blog
1 Comments:
Blogger Jenn and Joe said...
I LOVE Cake Wrecks! I have been a big fan for about a year now. Everytime I go to the store I watch for wrecks! Last winter I sent her a picture of one, but it didn't get used. It was one with the bear rug, and a half naked lady doll laying on it. There are some funny cakes out there!