We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Vacation Bible School
Iliya has been going to VBS this week with his friends from church. I'm not able to take him, since it is being held during the day and I work...but my sister's MIL has been taking him for us. Yesterday, he didn't feel so great (but he wanted to go...and since he wasn't running a fever, I didn't see a good reason to keep him home) but as you can see from the pictures, he had a good time!

It's rare that I get such candid photos from him - so I'm glad that these were taken by one of the teenagers that is helping work VBS (thanks, Nalin!).

The theme is of a Western variety, in case you're wondering. :)


3 Comments:
Blogger Kami said...
Aww! Those pictures are too cute! He does look like he is having a fantastic time!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
The pictures Nalin shared captured some great smiles of a very happy little boy! Those are precious and so glad to see he's enjoying VBS.
love you all,
granmom
And a very happy birthday, today to another not-so-little fella -- Uncle Johnny is same age as Mamaw -- #22!

Dima went to his first Vacation Bible School too this summer. It's hard to believe they are big enough for this already, huh?! I guess it might of been weirder for me since Dima doesn't do preschool or day care. Still, such big dudes already. :)