
Iliya and I ran some errands this afternoon. We got back, and I was putting things away while he messed with stuff. All the sudden, our house alarm started going off, and it freaked me out, because it was not set. I cancelled it, continued about my business, and then the fire alarm started going off. Totally freaked me out, because I'm thinking our alarm system is possessed! The fire department called, the police responded to the panic call. I told both of them (after checking the attic to be sure there wasn't a fire or anything up there) that we were fine & I didn't know what happened. I called our local office to ask them what might possess my alarm system, and the lady said, "well, do you have a key fob?" And at that moment, I remember that Iliya had been playing with my keys when we came in the door. That button-crazy kid must've pushed both the panic button & the fire button. So what possessed the alarm system today? My child.
Note to self: put the keys
away.
Love ya!
---L
Blessings,
Pam Parker