We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Friday, August 31, 2007
Right From Under My Nose
Now, I'm not quite sure how this happened. I was in the bathroom, drying/straightening my hair. I was RIGHT there, when I had to say "no, don't touch the toilet paper" and moved it out of his reach. So, when he got ahold of it again, I really have no clue. Weird. And the only camera I had handy was my cell phone, and you KNOW I had to get pictures. The great thing was that he was totally unaware (like I was, when he swiped the tp out from under my radar) & concentrating on his task because I scared him when I asked what in the world he was doing.

I'll title this one: A Study in How to Roll Your Own House

Take a look:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
First step, put it in the laundry basket.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Then, pull it across the room & into the hallway

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Then, into the other bedroom & back out again.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The victim

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
the perpetrator.
12 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
That is so cute!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Oh, the great and wonderful joys of having a toddler! How adorable! And to think, he chose this over his 40 bazillion toys! I love it!
Blessings,
Pam Parker

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hahahahah!! Vinny loves to pull the toilet paper off too.
-Bethney

Little Stinker!! Owen loves TP too but hasn't done this one yet... guess he might try it when the cast comes off if I let him see Iliya's design!

Blogger Jane and Jim said...
Oh my gosh, it's just the beginning! heehee Good luck with that little man!

Blogger MandyJo013078 said...
Melissa - That is so funny! Iliya might have a future in comedy! Either comedy or mischief? I'm not sure you'll have to wait to see what he is like between the ages of 4-8 - those are tell tale years! Hee hee... Thanks for posting that gave me a good laugh!
MandyJo

Blogger Leah said...
Mine's 11 months old and I see my future in this post! So funny!

Blogger Robin said...
I love it! Not only can kids be crafty they can be quick and crafty. It doesn't take them long to get into some mischief.

Blogger Unknown said...
And he's such a CUTE little perpetrator, too!! hee hee Make it all worthwhile!

And there WILL be days when that very same cuteness saves his life! God knew what He was doing when he made them so precious.

Love you all, Ki Ki

Blogger Susan said...
That is to funny! I love the last one when you busted him, "what, this toilet paper?? Who me??"

Blogger Unknown said...
This is too funny! Kids do the funniest things.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hey, Iliya, you and Uncle Bill will get along fine - we have a pic of him sitting on the toilet covered in toilet paper - I like your idea better - so cute! I'm just catching up on the blog - of course, found out a little about your visit from Mamaw - I know he was adorable. and Happy Birthday a day late to Aunt Lala - liked the poster - so much love to share. Hope he's doing better too - must be if he's sleeping better............
love
sis