We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Post Promises
In the past, I've made promises to post about various things. And I have the best intentions...but then we get busy and time gets away from me. So I have 2 questions...

What post promises have I made that you were looking forward to?

and/or...

What other things to you want me to post about?
5 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Personally I love the day to day life of Iliya...since we don't get to see him often its such a joy to see what he's up to...

Give him a big kiss for me & tell him Aunt Cheryl loves him...and we'll have some marshmallows & fruit snacks soon!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Even though I live less than 5 miles from you, I always love watching the videos. Post a video!!! -Sarah

I've done the same thing so many times. Each time I start typing a 'coming next' line I think, "why am I doing this, I'll never actually get around to it?" All that to say, your normal! I guess ... err.. I hope.

Blogger kate said...
I don't remember. ;> Just happy with anything. I love to hear the Ilya-isms.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I love to read about the changes and just the every day things that go on. Iliya is such a cutie pie it's great to read what he is learning and his little sayings. Even both of your families things going on. I just love reading anything about you all. Pictures are great too.

Carolyn