We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Wednesday Night Artwork
Last night, in Bible class, Iliya used stamps to create this picture. Do you know who it is?

Well...according to Iliya, from left to right, it is Jonah, Baby Moses, and Mary.

Do you think it's time we go back over the nativity story again...? :)



Overheard this morning:

Iliya: Mama. My head is hurting.

Me: I'm sorry ... why is your head hurting?

Iliya: Because... I eat too many raisins.


Makes sense...right? :)
4 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...
Man, I just LOVE this stuff!! You have to teach me how to upload videos soon, too. Got some CUTE ones of the Tabby girl to share! love you bunches, Kristy

Blogger Memum said...
Melissa,
You have a beautiful and blessed family!

Pat Bergman
aka
Memum

Blogger kate said...
Well, Jonah and baby Moses could just be hanging out with Mary. Why not?

Will have to remember the raisin-headache link. Didn't know that one. ;>

I didn't even know those three were contemporaries. I need to revisit my Bible timeline! :)