We may or may not ever be able to make an announcement that "we're pregnant"...but we have come to understand that the blessing is the fact that however parenthood happens, it is a miracle! ....... Now we have been home with our precious blessing from Russia since August 2007. Join us on our fun and crazy ride that we call "life with this child of mine."
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Our First Document! Hooray!

Hello! To all of you who may be checking in - one thing I forgot to add! The website of Children's Hope! They have a very helpful & informative website, so I figure it would be good for y'all to be able to see it. The web address is:

http://childrenshopeint.org

And look! Our first document!! I went to the Probate Judge's office yesterday, and I am so excited to report that I now have an "exemplified" (there's the word! I couldn't think of it last night when I was telling someone) marriage certificate. So it's one small step for us but one giant leap for our hearts!

I will update again later, when I have more info to update with!! :)

Love you all!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:
Blogger Nathan said...
This marriage license document was quite interesting. Throughout the document the Probate Judge affirms that the Circuit Clerk is who she says she is and the Circuit Clerk affirms that the Probate Judge is who he says he is.

It goes in circles but most legal "stuff" seems to.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Nathan & Melissa,
We are very happy for you as you begin this journey. My cousin just adopted a baby boy here in NE- they couldn't be happier. I receive pictures every month of Dawson. We will pray for your baby and for you two as you begin this new chapter in your life. God Bless.
Love,
Jenni & Matt

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Nathan and Melissa,
Congratulations on this new chapter in your life. May God bless you both!!! This child will be truly blessed with such great people as yourselves!!
Marlon